The déjà vu.
It's really funny, actually.
Last month included the five days of love, from the James Jean signing, to the uncle and aunt wedding, to the exclamation of meanings hidden in dreams, to good friends, to a hit-in-the-hay end.
This month bears such a resemblance.
It's like the five days of love are replaying.
And maybe every single day of last month has replayed too.
I mean, I remember last month, without hinderance I would listen to Meatloaf songs (especially I Would Do Anything For Love) in memory of November the 5th,
and this month, only one song has been stocked into my head--and that is
Close To You
(...of course).
Last month, my uncle and aunt just got hitched,
and exactly a month later we once again meet for a Christmas gathering,
and once more with relatives gathering 'round to fill a huge room.
I would have been more than happy to lead in the airing of grievances (if we ever celebrated Festivus).
My disappointments were heavily bounded on one of my aunts who had planned on a party yesterday and postponed all plans due to what she stated,
"a foot injury."
But I mean, really, a foot injury.
I saw her today actually, she was on her feet, not even a mask of pain smearing her face.
No foot brace, no injury to be found.
We did not even fully plan this lunch and she just waltzes in with our cousins like nothing happened.
Meanwhile, one of my cousins are playing video games, the other is being like a total brat and sneering at everyone, my brother's hogging the Wii all to himself, my nephew and niece are fighting over a ribbon, my cousin-in-law (mother of niece) does not even pay attention to such a squabble, my other cousin-in-law (mother of nephew) and my cousin (father of nephew and husband of cousin-in-law) are begging my nephew to let go of the ribbon, no one even dares correct my aunt for this idiotic stunt she pulled on all of us,
something's got to give!
I would have exclaimed, "I've got a lot problems with all you people!"
But then easily distracted by Christmas spirit and gifts, I forcibly chanted to myself,
Serenity now, serenity now...
And talk about tomorrow... tomorrow, AGAIN our friends from the Campus Ministry will come by to have a great morning Sunday service with us, and Mr. Certain Somebody will once again lay his foot onto my hallowed domain, and I'm only hoping that snooty woman who sneered at me during the party won't come.
If she does, I would create a seance and obtain the soul of my precious canine friend, Pongo, and chase her until she is engulfed through the stomach into the underbelly of the supernatural soul that has remained by my side since who the heck knows when.
...wait, what?
And I noticed something.
I have had alot of crap to deal with when it came to women.
Really, if you notice.
First there are waitresses,
then those annoying salesclerks from Home Shopping Network or Value Vision TV, blah, blah, blah,
then there are girls whom I find absolutely exasperating, and I have quite an impressive list of such,
then there are girls who act like absolute brats,
then there are the girls who have no idea I exist but if ever they did, I would gladly haul massive, dejecting criticism toward (in other words, celebrities)
then there is also the category of girls I could not make up my mind about.
I mean, girls whom I consider very nice, but then I don't really like.
Kind of like being with a snot-nosed pooch for an entire weekend.
And then there is the ever so annoying relationship between me, my brow-less aunt, my bratty cousin, and my bratty cousins from the other side of the family.
It's very odd that I have a problem dealing with those of my gender.
I wouldn't like to, but there's something wrong with me, I guess. I just can't deal with females for some reason.
Agh. Women.
--
And between you and I, dear blog,
I'm attempting to write a letter to James Jean through the email address he's satisfied us fans openly tacked onto his website.
I have so much to say, and I'd love to get word from him.
I'm only hoping he'd see it the same way.
--
Lastly.
Tomorrow, we're off to the Fort to purchase Kindling, if any copies should remain.
Once again this reminds me of something that occurred last month.
I'll leave it up to you to find out.