The comeuppance of senses.
Desperado
Why don't you come to your senses?
You've been riding on fences
For so long now
XOXO never fails me.
It just never does.
One day, it brings a great guy willing to change for spiritual benefit,
another day it gets another great guy whom I absolutely adore to talk to me.
Well thing is, since I gave his sisters a card each, and another awesome fellow Christian a card, I supposed he should get a card too.
Besides, I was about to give one of his sisters a bag of chocolate mints, I've already given the other sister a pair of boots, and another one I got to draw on her face.
The least I could do was give him a card.
He might suddenly think I've become gay and fallen in love with all of his sisters.
Quite the opposite, my shorter-than-I, dream-in-bout friend.
And so we did talk about stuff. Like how my favorite illustrator had drawn those postcards, how JJ came to town last week, how my brother wanted to be in film instead of art, and how from Electrical Engineering he wanted to converge to Kinetic Engineering.
By that I mean sports.
I was about to blurt out how if they accused the Yankees of cheating during the World Series I could have him testify against such a fallacy,
but then that would be too sticky of me to say.
Plus he got the card anyway, so who the heck cares.
And then after I told him I'll be seeing him later at the basketball game, he said he'd see me there too and look forward to it.
And five hours later I'm not there because they began the game late, and plus my brother and I were tired to tears.
But we did get to experience something absolutely awesome earlier.
We went to Shangrila to pick up a Leader Class Optimus Prime toy off of eBay
(evidently in my brother's possession).
The guy who gave it to us was really cool though, and he told us about how he sold his Hellboy 18-inch action figure for a thousand-five hundred
(the open-mouthed edition, and a variant from my Hellboy which has a cigar poking out of its lips).
And he also mentioned he has the Hot Edition line of Hellboy toys--10 to 12-inch figures with movie-accurate detail and so on and so forth. I did envy that guy for an entire five minutes.
But what the heck, I still have Hellboy, don't I?
And soon after, I bought a wooden mannequin which artists use to base the frame or structure of their subject from.
It's quite huge for a 30-cm little doll, so huge in fact, I even made it a mother to my old mannequin doll.
And yes. A mother.
My old mannequin came from an old Leonardo Da Vinci kit, and is about five times smaller than my new one.
I named him George.
And instead of wood, he was plastic, and only had articulation in his legs, feet and arms.
My old Deviantart photo account had several photos of George when he was still in his prime and had both of his arms intact.
Where have the days gone.
another day it gets another great guy whom I absolutely adore to talk to me.
Well thing is, since I gave his sisters a card each, and another awesome fellow Christian a card, I supposed he should get a card too.
Besides, I was about to give one of his sisters a bag of chocolate mints, I've already given the other sister a pair of boots, and another one I got to draw on her face.
The least I could do was give him a card.
He might suddenly think I've become gay and fallen in love with all of his sisters.
Quite the opposite, my shorter-than-I, dream-in-bout friend.
And so we did talk about stuff. Like how my favorite illustrator had drawn those postcards, how JJ came to town last week, how my brother wanted to be in film instead of art, and how from Electrical Engineering he wanted to converge to Kinetic Engineering.
By that I mean sports.
I was about to blurt out how if they accused the Yankees of cheating during the World Series I could have him testify against such a fallacy,
but then that would be too sticky of me to say.
Plus he got the card anyway, so who the heck cares.
And then after I told him I'll be seeing him later at the basketball game, he said he'd see me there too and look forward to it.
And five hours later I'm not there because they began the game late, and plus my brother and I were tired to tears.
But we did get to experience something absolutely awesome earlier.
We went to Shangrila to pick up a Leader Class Optimus Prime toy off of eBay
(evidently in my brother's possession).
The guy who gave it to us was really cool though, and he told us about how he sold his Hellboy 18-inch action figure for a thousand-five hundred
(the open-mouthed edition, and a variant from my Hellboy which has a cigar poking out of its lips).
And he also mentioned he has the Hot Edition line of Hellboy toys--10 to 12-inch figures with movie-accurate detail and so on and so forth. I did envy that guy for an entire five minutes.
But what the heck, I still have Hellboy, don't I?
And soon after, I bought a wooden mannequin which artists use to base the frame or structure of their subject from.
It's quite huge for a 30-cm little doll, so huge in fact, I even made it a mother to my old mannequin doll.
My old mannequin came from an old Leonardo Da Vinci kit, and is about five times smaller than my new one.
I named him George.
And instead of wood, he was plastic, and only had articulation in his legs, feet and arms.
My old Deviantart photo account had several photos of George when he was still in his prime and had both of his arms intact.
Where have the days gone.
