"We have SO MUCH to talk about!"
...well, not that I was intentionally imitating Oprah, but I guess.
Well for one, I shall soon (and very soon!) rub elbows with the poppyseed-muffin smelling genius that is James Jean on November the twenty-third!
I don't intend to speak as if a ten-dollar fortune-teller spat this out at me, because sincerely, I am going to meet the James Jean! My hero of the illustration world! My idol in all that is art and beauty! The symbol of ingenuity, complexity, simplicity, all known contrasts of the world, blended and refined, and a worthy match against Van Gogh!
I would love to write him, though. I have no idea what, but I'll write him something. Not a story, no fanfiction, because those things only destroy your self-esteem into the next three decades or so, and then when you do get your turn to write again, whomever you wrote to forgets you.
Indeed, my hero worship for this guy is intense.
Secondly, Hilary Clinton has come to the Philippines! I consider her my favorite first lady (sorry to Eisenhower--though he is my favorite of all known presidents, his wife didn't impress me as much), plus I'd do somersaults in midair if she runs for president after Obama's term. And imagine if also against Al Gore! Yay for the loveable ones in the world of politics!
And let me take note of one little nugget of squeakworthy goodness.
I felt real special today.
Well, I was near to falling out so quickly, but yes. I just felt really squished inside then all my cold blue insides just created their own depiction of the Big Bang.
It was kind of in a sense that only I could understand mostly, and because it had something to do with my favorite kind of muffin.
I knew you wouldn't get it.