The art.
I miss updating this blog on a regular basis.
As much as I wish I could, I unfortunately could not, due to an autobiography, an entire Filipino outline explaining the entirety of the Book of Esther, and Physics.
Oh it's a scene, man.
But either way, I've decided maybe I must show my art on this blog for once, and actually post daily sketches I've made through the year of which some have yet to be finished or can not in any way be completed at all.
The Parody Boys, of course.
The drawings you see below are attempts at how their realistic complexions would appear as.
(Clockwise from top left: Fred Booger [parody of Freddy Kruger], Joe Ghandi [parody of Jason Voorhees], Jude Armstrong, and Harry Armstrong.)
(Seemingly tired child: Winona Kennedy, lady with the scarf and eyewear: The Prism [parody of Wonder Woman--out of reason], lady with what seems like film tape over her eyes: Roswell [parody of Rorschach], and lady in nurse attire: Suburbia [parody of Dr. Manhattan].)
I was quite impressed by the pose I gave Suburbia, so I worked on her a little in OpenCanvas, and here is the result:
Well, the idiots of this era insult Dr. Manhattan for his nakedness, but I wish not the same for Suburbia, as I made it a goal for her to be likeable, not laughed at.
I drew that the day I got my 18-inch HB figure. Plus I love how I made HB look so cartoony and yet still maintain that hot-headed persona of his.
Before and after art.
Another comic I made, only I had deep thought about this ever since last year.
Yes, it is called H.U.S.H.
And yes, it has something to do with a girl who looks dead, but in fact is protecting the world from an evil former-boss of hers.
No, I will not elaborate any further.
--
I've had plenty of great dreams for the past few days.
Wish I could write it all down, but unfortunately I gotta jet.
Mm'bye.
Another comic I made, only I had deep thought about this ever since last year.
Yes, it is called H.U.S.H.
And yes, it has something to do with a girl who looks dead, but in fact is protecting the world from an evil former-boss of hers.
No, I will not elaborate any further.
--
I've had plenty of great dreams for the past few days.
Wish I could write it all down, but unfortunately I gotta jet.
Mm'bye.




