The election.

I DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN TELL!
(I DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN TELL!)
TODAY'S ELECTION WILL GO SWELL!
(TODAY'S ELECTION WILL GO SWELL!)

Sound off! Vote one! Sound off! Move on!

Some mental military march has gone off into the bowels of my mind ever since yesterday. And I will tell you why, because this has been the climactic turning point of political influence on this country in which I live, and in its entirety, because for years, we've been stuck with a dictator, a drunken mess, and a donkey for presidents, so it's high time we bring back some civilization, shall we not?


The results are wheeling in, and it is very likely that Aquino shall take the high seat.


This election's been a little tough, because my family has been thrown in a mix of varied candidates.


My dad's been for Aquino, my mom for Gibo, my grandma for Villar, and my grandpa for Madrigal, and my brother and I are caught in the commotion of it all. Frankly I'd be happy whoever it is, as long as it's not Villar or Erap.



Popular Posts