You and your fancy, pretty little Abe toy.
He's quite a statue.
Well, I don't think I've seen anything like him. He's silver, he's wonderfully detailed, shaded, and authentic in grace, he has soul overflowing from every delicate millimeter of him. Plus he's very shiny.
Approximately ten inches, not even close to my Hellboy statue's height, and absolutely breathtaking to look at.
Sure he has no articulation and he's very fragile, but he's Abe after all, and I love him ever so much. I think he's the best toy I ever had.
...sorry HB.
--
The five days of love shall unfold.
A world of delights most people would never even dare dream of.
There is a close future waiting for me.
The day when I do open my arms out to a most beloved toy,
the day I welcome James Jean to the land I love most,
the day two people I adore so much tie the knot that will never unbind,
and the day of much awaited laughter, fun, and the mirror of fruitful endings and blossoming beginnings.
They will end once the fifth day is over, and by then I would not know what to do.
But until that time comes, the most of it is what I make.
They will end once the fifth day is over, and by then I would not know what to do.
But until that time comes, the most of it is what I make.