God save the King!
Happy fifth of November everybody!
Magandang ika-lima ng Nobyembre sa lahat!
My attempts of translation, even in my own native tongue, never go right.
I wish I could blog more, and I'm sorry that I have not, because apparently, Ally's got herself these remarkably beautiful red shelves and table, all customized to store all my toys and comic books, and limited expansion of actual books.
They are just smashing to look at. It's like a huge bloodbath, but turned out so, so beautiful! I'm ecstatic, really.
EDIT
Well, an outline of today would probably look like this:
Woke up at 9.
Had a poppyseed muffin for breakfast.
Mom left for Divisoria to purchase pants for dad.
Dad went to work.
Ei and I proceed to clean our rooms.
Even as it is now 8:48 pm, and that was 9:30 am, I am still far from done.
Ei finished in fifteen minutes.
Purely because he stuffed them all in the shelves.
Had lunch at 12.
Felt lazy after lunch, so went on the computer, tweeting about how wonderful it is to be Guy Fawkes day.
Found out the Yankees won.
Danced to Frank Sinatra happy tunes in celebration.
Popped popcorn while singing "Take Me Out To the Ball Game."
Watched Seinfeld with little brother.
Got kicked in the chest because of little brother.
Screamed.
Cried.
Made him cry.
Forgave.
Parents came home.
Received the Abe Sapien toy that won my heart.
Had an Abe Sapien photoshoot.
At the computer playing Chess Titans.
Lost to the white pieces again.
Dinner at 6.
Ate a full bowl of soup, and an entire half of a fish.
Got full.
Saw the Yankees on ESPN.
Laughed at how much strikes that Phillies guy got.
That A Rod sure knows his pitching.
Hooted in front of the TV with little brother.
Grandpa must be rejoicing now.
Still have alot to clean.
Fixed all books.
Fixed table.
Fixed shelves.
Need to clean the rest of the mess tomorrow.
Decided it was a wonderful fifth of November,
that I will always, always remember.
Had a poppyseed muffin for breakfast.
Mom left for Divisoria to purchase pants for dad.
Dad went to work.
Ei and I proceed to clean our rooms.
Even as it is now 8:48 pm, and that was 9:30 am, I am still far from done.
Ei finished in fifteen minutes.
Purely because he stuffed them all in the shelves.
Had lunch at 12.
Felt lazy after lunch, so went on the computer, tweeting about how wonderful it is to be Guy Fawkes day.
Found out the Yankees won.
Danced to Frank Sinatra happy tunes in celebration.
Popped popcorn while singing "Take Me Out To the Ball Game."
Watched Seinfeld with little brother.
Got kicked in the chest because of little brother.
Screamed.
Cried.
Made him cry.
Forgave.
Parents came home.
Received the Abe Sapien toy that won my heart.
Had an Abe Sapien photoshoot.
At the computer playing Chess Titans.
Lost to the white pieces again.
Dinner at 6.
Ate a full bowl of soup, and an entire half of a fish.
Got full.
Saw the Yankees on ESPN.
Laughed at how much strikes that Phillies guy got.
That A Rod sure knows his pitching.
Hooted in front of the TV with little brother.
Grandpa must be rejoicing now.
Still have alot to clean.
Fixed all books.
Fixed table.
Fixed shelves.
Need to clean the rest of the mess tomorrow.
Decided it was a wonderful fifth of November,
that I will always, always remember.