The livin' when it's easy.
It's June!
It's finally June! It's June so soon, here comes the next monsoon, it's June, it's June!
Such a month deserves a happy tune. The only full moon in June, deserves a tune played on the bassoon.
That was a terrible gaggle of rhymes, I can't believe I made that up.
And so, it is June.
Oh great, it's June.
The dreaded month of June.
Unholy school, dreaded mornings, weary afternoons,Oh great, it's June.
The dreaded month of June.
I can't believe it's June.
It amazes me how it's become June so quickly. And June 2011, in fact. June 2011, the beginning of the last year of life in highschool.
That's actually pretty cool now that you look at it. I am going to be a graduate--like The Graduate, with Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft.
Only I don't know any Mrs. Robinsons
and I'm not gay
(not that there's anything wrong with that).
But still.
And to think, for the first time in my life of going to Seed, things are picking up--my old friend, Krisha, and her younger siblings, Koleen and Kael, are going to study at my school just as well, I can hang out more with Ayra, Junamae, Mary, and Madel, my portfolio's growing quite nicely, my Deviantart page is quite successful for a few months on the old grind, and even my self-reviewing at home's going great--
and I only have ten months to enjoy all of that.
I don't want to jinx myself by saying that this could possibly be the best year of my life (even with the beautiful memory of November 23, 2009 to inspire me until the day I die),
but well... it just might be.
And what's going to happen to me when all this is over? Will I make it to UP or will I go to Singapore? Will I live up to my wildest childhood dreams or will I sink in solitude?
I know God knows what He's doing.
I pray He's got something for me.