The Cecilia.
Yet another petty contemplation (or something like that).
Well, for every 21st century artist/aspiring comic artist/wannabe art director/animator-I-must-become,
a tablet is one of the most precious tools one could possibly use.
Because with a tablet, one can draw many, many things.
Such as monsters:
And comics:
Or spruce up old sketches and give them some digital edge:
Also animations, digital short films, vandalism...
...technically with a tablet, all is possible my darlings!
Well, until your stylus just happens to stop working.
Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
You're shakin' my confidence daily
Woah Cecilia
I'm down on my knees
I'm begging you please
TO FUNCTION.
Drawing Bob in the afternoon with Cecilia,
Up in my bedroom
I get out to get some food
Then my stylus won't work
And my work is a waste
(That was an incorrigible version.)
I'm sick of my Simon & Garfunkel parodies too, don't worry.
Well my old tablet (the small, 4"x6" little Wacom) didn't even have a name. Sure, it was blue and cute, but it just didn't look like it really needed a name.
Then my dad and I went a'strollin' through TriNoma, hopping 'round place to place looking for a stylus to replace my old one, but no luck.
Our last stop was at CD-R King. No styluses (or whatever the plural of "stylus" should be) for the Wacom to be sold, but we did find this really slim 12"x14" little thing with more functions than my old tablet, and the entire package was pretty much the same price it would cost me to get a new stylus anyway.
And so Cecilia became part of my home.
She's kinda hard to tame, though. It's always so tempting to draw when I'm studying--one look at Cecilia and her pretty silver stylus, I go nuts.
Well, no successful actual drawing done just yet with Cecilia. Just daily doodles until I can tame her monstrous nature.
Well, something could come up soon.
This has been another




