The chicken scratches.

Nah, I wasn't scratched by any chicken.

I sketched several superheroes yesterday. I reread Hush by Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee, and on impulse and suddenly refueled by inspiration, I drew all these random DC characters such as Hawk Girl, Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Zattana, Supergirl, Catwoman, the usual stuff. And also Harley Quinn, Joker, and Poison Ivy, and filled up the entire sketchbook in less than a day.

Here are a few:

Unfortunately those are the best out of the trillions I've made. I know even Superman looks ever-so suckish, and yesterday I was actually surprised with the result. Now I hate it.

American Idol today went pleasantly. Posh Spice came back as a judge now in Denver, and I have a new favorite among the contestants. I used to think Mary from last week was going to be my favorite female contestant, but a certain Danielle Hayes proved me wrong. I was... dare I say it, flabbergasted by her performance. And she was trembling and everything, but she did far better than any of the other contestants.

My favorite still remains--the Grady guy from the Boston auditions. He's the only contestant I've seen so far with natural, genuine cool. And with humor that can knock your pants off, he's a sure-fire favorite.

Speaking of American Idol, Kris Allen with some dance group in hollow masks and Boyce Avenue are here in Manila for Music Fest 2010. Not that I'm going to watch it, though.

I plan on saving up for April 17th. I heard from Gilbert Monsanto's blog that its awesomeness is imminent, and not to mention very, VERY close to home. It's as if I could walk there.

Well no, I can't walk there all by myself, what am I, a psycho? Cross Commonwealth Avenue and dodge buses and trucks and jeeps? Not to mention the smoke. Oh, the futile smoke.

But I wish to attend, indeed.

And possibly I will.

Popular Posts