The voices. [Part 1]
For two years have I been concocting the brilliance that is Bob the crocodile. In these two years has he grown, become his own, and even had people fall a little in love with him though he is a crocodile.
It's my greatest wish that he gets his own TV show, somehow. Like Lilo and Stitch, only Bob can talk, Ally is much older than Bob, and all of Bob's family are not referred to as only cousins, and are of different species of animals. And most of them humans don't have a nationality.
It's my greatest wish that he gets his own TV show, somehow. Like Lilo and Stitch, only Bob can talk, Ally is much older than Bob, and all of Bob's family are not referred to as only cousins, and are of different species of animals. And most of them humans don't have a nationality.
All kooky talk aside, let me move straight to point.
My brother and I have been plotting and devising a billion and one ideas for episodes of this TV show which in the hopefully-not-so-far future I shall be able to create.
But then where there are episodes, there are voices also.
And so, without anyone's opinion and hopefully no one's wish to recreate and imitate and plagarize as their own, I bring to you...
THE VOICES!
(a few of them at least)
THE VOICES!
(a few of them at least)
...yeah.
Per brother's suggestion, if ever this becomes a TV show, we thought the most fitting person to play Bob would be James Jean.
And I know, I originally thought of Michael Richards voicing Bob,
but then only did I notice, at that age where I can actually get myself a job and when I am fearless enough to want to make it to America and dare to slap Cartoon Network in the face with a young dream,
but then only did I notice, at that age where I can actually get myself a job and when I am fearless enough to want to make it to America and dare to slap Cartoon Network in the face with a young dream,
the probability of Michael Richards voicing Bob would be bar-none.
My brother did suggest, though, that James Jean voice Bob, after I showed him one of Ken Tanaka's Jacob the Happy Rabbit videos. Though Bob and JJ are two extremely different beings, one being congenial, sarcastic, and hilarious while the other, shy, conservative, and tame, I'd really like to give a shot at this. Could happen.
And who could possibly play Bob's best friend?
No one except herself, of course!
Yes, that is my actual face, dear readers of this nearly-unknown blog. I fear that is the only photo of myself I can ever possibly show, though. It's not a bad one actually, compared to the photos of myself I usually attempt at taking.
I think I'll regret doing so in the near future, though.
Ally in the Bob the Crocodile world is actually more fun and expressive than Ally in the real world. I'm honestly no fun at all, and far too bashful to do anything. I'm quite a stick, actually. Not very congenial, not very explosive. I'm almost classified as scary, I guess. I think so.
No one except herself, of course!
Yes, that is my actual face, dear readers of this nearly-unknown blog. I fear that is the only photo of myself I can ever possibly show, though. It's not a bad one actually, compared to the photos of myself I usually attempt at taking.
I think I'll regret doing so in the near future, though.
Ally in the Bob the Crocodile world is actually more fun and expressive than Ally in the real world. I'm honestly no fun at all, and far too bashful to do anything. I'm quite a stick, actually. Not very congenial, not very explosive. I'm almost classified as scary, I guess. I think so.
Don't fear, children. That is not the devil himself.
It's Patrick Warburton, playing David Puddy in "The Face Painter" episode of Seinfeld. If you still don't recognize him, he voices Kronk in The Emperor's New Groove and Mr. X in the former TV show The X's.
The lion who is probably going to be played by him is the ever-so loveable Dumbo, the dimwitted, innocent, and happy-go-lucky feline in the probable series.
He's an irresistibly adored character, though. No matter how dumb he can get, it's impossible for anyone to hate him. Mr. Warburton, if ever I do hire you, you'd be the luckiest member in the whole cast.
I asked my mom which actress she would like to have play her. I first thought Candice Bergen, who plays Murphy Brown and looks a lot like my mom, would be suitable, but that was before we decided
on Felicity Huffman playing my mom.
Aside from Seinfeld, another family favorite of ours is Desperate Housewives, and Lynette is most like my mom. Wise, knowledgable, courageous, and an expert at handling chaos.
The younger brother of the series and my young helper in these tenacious decisions.
And of course he's going to play himself! If anyone could beat my brother in acting like himself, I will interrupt the congress of two alligators caught in death roll.
Ei in the Bob the Crocodile series is pretty much the same. Hyper, childish, mature when he needs to be, and helpful, and usually our Plan B when things get out of hand. He's the right-hand man in sticky situations, co-partner-in-crime, and is easily manipulated through toys and video games.
Where there are good guys, there are the bad.
In this case, it is Hiroshima Nagasaki, hopefully to-be-played by Masi Oka, who brings on the hurt.
Hiroshima is a blonde and wealthy Japanese exchange-school student, the main enemy of the series and threatens us with the popular Seinphrase, "put the kibosh on" us.
Originally we wanted him voiced by Jared Leto. And yes, I mean that guy who plays Mark David Chapman in Chapter 27, and yes, the same guy from that band that made the song Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars and whom I have grown quite a liking to in terms of fashion sense.
But then we decided Hiroshima needs a Japanese accent. He's Asian also, and we didn't want him to be anything close to American. And thus, Masi Oka shall lay the kibosh on us.
Mr. Jerry Seinfeld, we wish, would play Toby, our good-natured, red-haired neighbor and friend who lives in a treehouse under no adult supervision, can create a bomb-diffusing robot out of recycled plastic, and gets easily stressed out.
on Felicity Huffman playing my mom.
Aside from Seinfeld, another family favorite of ours is Desperate Housewives, and Lynette is most like my mom. Wise, knowledgable, courageous, and an expert at handling chaos.
The younger brother of the series and my young helper in these tenacious decisions.
And of course he's going to play himself! If anyone could beat my brother in acting like himself, I will interrupt the congress of two alligators caught in death roll.
Ei in the Bob the Crocodile series is pretty much the same. Hyper, childish, mature when he needs to be, and helpful, and usually our Plan B when things get out of hand. He's the right-hand man in sticky situations, co-partner-in-crime, and is easily manipulated through toys and video games.
Where there are good guys, there are the bad.
In this case, it is Hiroshima Nagasaki, hopefully to-be-played by Masi Oka, who brings on the hurt.
Hiroshima is a blonde and wealthy Japanese exchange-school student, the main enemy of the series and threatens us with the popular Seinphrase, "put the kibosh on" us.
Originally we wanted him voiced by Jared Leto. And yes, I mean that guy who plays Mark David Chapman in Chapter 27, and yes, the same guy from that band that made the song Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars and whom I have grown quite a liking to in terms of fashion sense.
But then we decided Hiroshima needs a Japanese accent. He's Asian also, and we didn't want him to be anything close to American. And thus, Masi Oka shall lay the kibosh on us.
Mr. Jerry Seinfeld, we wish, would play Toby, our good-natured, red-haired neighbor and friend who lives in a treehouse under no adult supervision, can create a bomb-diffusing robot out of recycled plastic, and gets easily stressed out.
This was my brother's suggestion also.
I did think it was fitting, though. Toby has this quirky tendency to get stressed in many situations like getting gum stuck in his hair or properly pouring a glass of water without spilling a drop. And plus where there is stress, there is the automatic and hilarious tendency to break into a high comedic pitch,
of which from watching several episodes of Seinfeld, can be found in Mr. Jerry Seinfeld himself.
[Part 2]


