I wish I could write about my life.
The subject title reeks of self-conceit, but before I toast my own pride and serve it on a china platter with Nutella on the side, let me just say what I've got to say.
I know I haven't been blogging a lot and I know there's a ton you and I need to catch up on.
And when I say "you," I mean, yes, YOU, my dear reader, my dear blog, my dear whatever. I wish I could tell you what's going on with me, because for once in my life, I'm just so stinking happy I could be bitten by a snake and I wouldn't care a bit.
Wait, I take that back.
(You know, 'cause it'd really stink to be bitten by a snake just when thinks start going so well.)
Well, it's just really funny. One moment, you just decide for yourself how much it sucks to be you because the first trime of what's expected to be the worst year of your life is about to start,
and then you get to this point where you once again decide for yourself how much it sucks to be you because the last trime of what turned out to be the best year of your life is about to start just as well.
Tomorrow's going to mark the start of the very first day of the last trimester I'll have as a student at TSMS.
It's expected to be a typical Monday with a flag ceremony to start off the day to eventually drag itself off into Economics, then Filipino, then recess, then English (which I'd spend thinking I'd much rather have Sir Aldwin talk to me of Taoism rather than listen to endless essay reports), then Computer, then lunch, then Physics, then T.L.E.
Tomorrow could have its small plus sides, though. I might be able to talk to T. Lani a little & ask her how her visit to the dentist went last Saturday. Sir Aldwin did say he'd lend me a book on Taoism & other philosophies, stories & excerpts & whatnot. I will have to work on the Music project with RJ and discuss ANTM All-Stars with him & Klyde, rant on how much we miss Dominique, how much we hate Angelea, & how much we love Allison.
Then the day will end. Another flick of the pen across the calendar, another little number erased from existence,
another date to forget with only moments to remember.
And it'll all end just like that.
Funny though. I don't want this year to end staring at a chart with its days crossed out.
There should be more from a year to remember than marking off dates & encircling important ones. It's just much more than that, really. Much more than that.
I know I haven't been blogging a lot and I know there's a ton you and I need to catch up on.
And when I say "you," I mean, yes, YOU, my dear reader, my dear blog, my dear whatever. I wish I could tell you what's going on with me, because for once in my life, I'm just so stinking happy I could be bitten by a snake and I wouldn't care a bit.
Wait, I take that back.
(You know, 'cause it'd really stink to be bitten by a snake just when thinks start going so well.)
Well, it's just really funny. One moment, you just decide for yourself how much it sucks to be you because the first trime of what's expected to be the worst year of your life is about to start,
and then you get to this point where you once again decide for yourself how much it sucks to be you because the last trime of what turned out to be the best year of your life is about to start just as well.
Tomorrow's going to mark the start of the very first day of the last trimester I'll have as a student at TSMS.
It's expected to be a typical Monday with a flag ceremony to start off the day to eventually drag itself off into Economics, then Filipino, then recess, then English (which I'd spend thinking I'd much rather have Sir Aldwin talk to me of Taoism rather than listen to endless essay reports), then Computer, then lunch, then Physics, then T.L.E.
Tomorrow could have its small plus sides, though. I might be able to talk to T. Lani a little & ask her how her visit to the dentist went last Saturday. Sir Aldwin did say he'd lend me a book on Taoism & other philosophies, stories & excerpts & whatnot. I will have to work on the Music project with RJ and discuss ANTM All-Stars with him & Klyde, rant on how much we miss Dominique, how much we hate Angelea, & how much we love Allison.
Then the day will end. Another flick of the pen across the calendar, another little number erased from existence,
another date to forget with only moments to remember.
And it'll all end just like that.
Funny though. I don't want this year to end staring at a chart with its days crossed out.
There should be more from a year to remember than marking off dates & encircling important ones. It's just much more than that, really. Much more than that.