The conclusion.

That is it.

Or this is it, rather.

The final week of school for the year of 2010, finally. After which, a blissful period of freedom and living like I've never lived before, and subsequently leading to the return of plaid green skirts and dismal days.

Oh yeah, like life will ever be back to normal again.

It's just five more days, Ally.
You've been able to do five days sitting on your head and knees crushing your nose before, right? Just five more days.
Just what I need, really. Five more days of being stuck in school and you tell me I better grin and bear it, even if it kills me.

Yes it sounds harsh. But... you know what, I'll be honest.
I'm just sick of school. Yes I am.
I hate having nobody to talk to, or whenever someone does talk to me, it winds up to be some potato-nosed idiot with disgusting and sloppy wit and a brain dominated by gross adult-rated topics. I hate being known as this kid who can draw, and all I'm good for is drawing. And nobody even respects my art anyways, when I draw for them at least.

And everybody says, "Socialization is a part of life," and, "You've got to learn how to deal with people." Yes, these things are supposed to help, but just how easy is this supposed to be?

What if you want friends, but the friends you want are nothing like these people? What if you want self-less, compassionate friends, not back-stabbing, self-obsessed ones? What if naturally you hate people?

What if you hate these people?

And does socialization really have to be a part of life? Who needs friends when you have imagination, art, Bob the Crocodile? Who needs a bunch of idiots beside you when you have family who loves you?

It seems only logical to ignore them, yes. But that's the problem.

They're everywhere.

And it's either you get rid of them, or you shut yourself out.

Popular Posts