...Pindor?

My kid brother suggested to me a space alien medic for a comic I'm working on.
He suggested the ingenius name, Pindor, which at first I thought was insane.

But eventually, I grew a liking for Pindor, and I guess he is one of the most exceptionally built characters I have ever made. In truth.

I find him to be a Klingon/Borg/Shrek kind of guy, whom my younger brother suggests secretly has a purity ring on his fat, grey-red sausage of a finger, and is the most sufficient in medical technology even far more superior than a human's knowledge.

If anyone reading this actually wonders which comic Pindor belongs to, this comic is called
"The Daring Feed."

(Originally called "The Darling Feed"--but I've got to give it muscle some way.)

Call it a parody of Star Trek, if you will.

Actually, it very much is like Star Trek, especially Star Trek: The Next Generation.
'Cept it's also for kids... and they have more jokes than logic that baffles you until the end.

It's an entire troop of robots and aliens and scarcely any humans except for Captain Imogen Youngblood, her younger brother West, and her Uncle Gallileon.

Imogen finds an android she has not created onboard, and apparently, he's also first officer.

I would not wish to elaborate as much, but probably the next posts would reveal more about this comic, and though no one is actually looking at this blog, I like pretending someone is.

Twenty-nine more days, and freedom! Forever!

Popular Posts